Relationships Australia NSW provides relationship support services for individuals, couples, families and communities.
We are a not-for-profit Australian organisation with no religious affiliations. Our goal is to promote relationships that are safe, healthy and resilient.
Relationships Australia services are available to all people regardless of religious beliefs, cultural background, family structure, economic situation, gender or sexual orientation.
Our services include:
• Counselling for individuals and couples;
• Family therapy – including child inclusive practice where appropriate;
• Family and relationship education and skills training;
• Services for children, adolescents, parents and grandparents;
• Mediation and Family Dispute Resolution, including specific services for separating families;
• Specialised Family Safety Programs
• Children’s Contact Services and a Parenting Orders Program
• Aftercare services for young people leaving care
• Support Services for Forgotten Australians (Wattle Place)
• Special programs for humanitarian entrants and
• Community building and community hubs
• Contributing to the development of Aboriginal Child and Family centres in regional locations
• Training for professionals at both vocational and Higher Education levels